Railway applications in both Rolling Stock and Stationary Equipment.
- Reliable Onboard Ethernet connection securing dependable train travel
HARTING’s Ethernet connectivity products were adopted for the onboard network of TOKYO MONORAIL CO. LTD.’s new 10000 series trains. The seamless Ethernet connection including intercar jumpers ensure high transmission quality that provide reliable train operation and multilingual passenger information services.
- Ha-VIS preLink® M12 and Ha-VIS EtherRail® cable: The perfect pairing for Ethernet networks in railway technology
The preLink® system and Ha-VIS EtherRail® cables specially configured for railway requirements allow the construction of reliable and future-proof data networks for railway technology.
- Help just moments away with PushPull
For New York subway riders, customer assistance is just a push button away at the new wireless Help Point two-way communications Panels.
- Drive control in rail transport technology
An innovative approach for connecting optical fibers.
- Customised wire-free solution for on-board safety systems’
Vossloh Rail Vehicles wanted a new, simplified and more reliable solution for two safety critical Relay Racks on board its Euro 3000 locomotives that would replace the existing hard-wired chassis.
- Cab Radio Systems, easy to use, easy to maintain
Responding to rapid technology advances, including new train control techniques, French National Railways (SNCF) has decided to revamp its entire cab radio operation in collaboration with HARTING.
- Flexible Connection in Railway Maintenance
With over 170,000 miles of track in the United States, rail is the single most valuable asset of…
- DIN 41612 coatless zinc die cast housing
HARTING has designed a unique coatless zinc die cast housing for the train control module "MITRAC"…
- The InduCom9 bus interface for MVB applications
The new areas of MVB applications also increase demands made on the corresponding interface
- Quick Connection of Drive Motors
Power-transmission connectors are at work here; the traction-bogie motor is connected via the Han® K…
- Backplane and Connectors
Serving ALSTOM, an internationally leading French manufacturer of rail technology, HARTING is…
- Interface Solution for Train Control
In collaboration with Bombardier Transportation, the worldleading manufacturer of railway…
- Connection Technology for Drive and Vehicle Controls
HARTING is supplying DIN 41612 connectors as well as the required shell housing for the drive and…