Products & Solutions
HARTING Customised Solutions
Based on our complete HARTING connectivity portfolio, we design customised cable assemblies to meet your requirements and convert standardised connector housings into tailor-made solutions for your business.
HARTING Customised Solutions
Since 1992, we have offered an extra service to our Benelux customers with our HARTING Customised Solutions business unit, performing cable assembly and enclosure construction for them from our Benelux factory. We offer a wide range of options, including testing, crimping and assembly, all supported by our team of in-house CAD Engineers, who can help you design your perfect solution. With 14 production sites around the world, and with more than 100 engineers with whom we can share knowledge and expertise, we can provide you with maximum peace of mind with this service.
If you would like more information about our industry-leading solutions and expertise, click below to send us an e-mail. We will then contact you to discuss your requirements.
As markets and industries develop, the demand for customised products increases. Using the extensive HARTING product range, we can work closely with you to design and manufacture customised cable assemblies that meet your exact and specific requirements. With some fifteen years of experience in making cable assemblies for the Dutch and Belgian markets, we can offer you the following:
- Standard or customised cable lengths
- Plastic or metal housings
- Market-leading connectors from the extensive HARTING range, including M12, RJ45 and modular solutions for the transmission of data, signals and power.
Regardless of the level of complexity, we have the capacity and knowledge to tailor cabinets to your needs. Our experienced team has the knowledge and experience to help you create a project-specific assembly, including installing components and assemblies, efficiently routing wiring harnesses and fabrication. To help you further, our design team can create a 3D CAD visualisation of your structure in advance to ensure absolute accuracy before production begins.
The HARTING Technology Group guides you through technological transformations.
We design tailor-made solutions to meet your specific requirements for jumper cables mounted between, under or on trains. Based on our wide range of connector products for data, signal and power, and the modularity of our Han-Modular® interfaces, we can develop demountable and fixed solutions for all requirements.
And much more...
HARTING Customised Solutions (HCS) - brings together market-leading connectors with expert local and global manufacturing facilities, to develop the best solutions for you. We have a wide range of capabilities and a team of in-house CAD engineers to help you design your solution. Curious about what we can do for you? Then get in touch with us via the contact form.
- Design and development - HARTING Customised Solutions is your engineering partner for the full scope of your project. Our design solutions include CAD and simulation tools and prototype production for concept validation.
- Manufacturing - Our purpose-built facility in 's-Hertogenbosch has all the necessary tools and machinery to manufacture your customised products to a high standard.
- Testing - HARTING has the necessary experience and expertise to thoroughly test all products with powerful equipment.
- Facilities - Specially built for your production and logistics needs