Careers at HARTING
Be a part of our HARTING family
Would you like to work for a family-run company that maintains a personal proximity between the owners and employees? Do you like to get involved and help shape the future? Together we can develop the best solutions for and with our customers – both externally and internally!
What is it that makes HARTING a future-oriented employer?
A workplace with a future! Our jobs are intended for the long term. Individualised, structured on-boarding plans make it easier for you to get started here – and your mentor, who is there to assist you along the way, also helps. Our jobs provide perspectives!
At HARTING, you can and should continue to learn – whether with a personal growth plan tailored to your needs, an expert career path, or other personnel growth steps. Let us help you discover your potential!
Assistant Marketing Communications Manager, Asia
The position is located at HARTING office in Hong Kong. The roles and responsi-bilities expected for the position include managing and enhancing our brand per-formance, awareness in Asia especially China, Taiwan, SE Asia, Australia.
Marketing Communications Manager, Asia
- Develop and execute marketing and communications, regionalisation strategy and instituting the group as a market leader in its industry especially SE Asia
- Generate and oversee the yearly marketing communication calendar with a clear vision in global perspective
- Identify new marketing promotion trends and channels. Explore and develop effective online & offline channels to strengthen company business and brand awareness
- Enhance brand digital performance and formulate strategies
- Manage marketing budget to support yearly budget planning
- Manage and lead the planning and implementation of campaigns. Measure and report effectiveness
- Optimise, develop consistent, powerful content eg campaign slogan, key visual, animation, H5, video for all channels
- Contribute to marketing automation, lead projects. Evaluate the best call-to-action (CTO), return on investment (ROI) strategy
- Regional key user of eDM, web/catalogue content management tools and CRM system. Support and train Asia team
- Own and manage Asia websites, eDM activities
- Organize marketing events including but not limited to fairs, conferences, industry seminars, workshops, webinars, alliance etc in China, Taiwan, SE Asia, Australia..etc. Monitor leads process and analyze return on investment (ROI)
- Oversee public relation activities not limited to pitching interview, cooperation with media or TV or newspaper channels and generate press publication. Build and maintain good relationship with media
- University graduate in Marketing/Communications or related disciplines with at least 5 years of experience gained in marketing, event management ideally in multinational companies, preferably in electrical, electronics or engineering industries
- Extensive marketing, branding experience with digital marketing knowledge
- Track record of successful marketing projects
- Strong communication skills, creative, strategic thinking, good analytical mind and attention to details are perquisites
- Be able to handle challenging situations, possess “can-do” attitude and provide solutions to problems
- Mature, independent, outgoing, initiative with good interpersonal skill. Self-motivated, energetic, and an excellent team player with minimal supervision
- Pro-active in learning and initiate new, suitable concepts or ideas
- Proficient in both written and verbal English and Chinese
- Willing to travel