Ladies and Gentlemen,
In view of the speed with which the coronavirus is spreading throughout the world, there are two things on which we are focused: Protecting the health of our employees and safeguarding supplies to our customers.
We take the developments surrounding the coronavirus very seriously and we are tracking these minutely in order to respond appropriately and rapidly. For this purpose we are in permanent contact with the competent health authorities. Immediately upon this problematic situation becoming public knowledge, the HARTING Technology Group initiated various precautionary measures both to protect our employees as well as to safeguard supplies to our customers.
A pandemic team has been set up with responsibility for all necessary prevention and coordination measures;
- Back-up teams have been formed to safeguard key areas;
- Cancellation of all major events and gatherings, travel and internal/external meetings;
- Alternative digital means of communication are available for you to contact us (e-mail, telephone, Web meeting tools, etc.);
- Comprehensive rules of conduct and hygiene are in place for all employees, intensified disinfection measures introduced at all HARTING Technology Group premises;
- Extensive home office solutions are in place.
At present we are able to maintain production and logistics at normal levels. In the meantime, the massively reduced flight capacities of cargo airlines are presenting increasing challenges.
Since the pandemic has not yet peaked, we are permanently monitoring the situation as it develops in order to take action at short notice in the interests of our colleagues and customers.
In the event that you should nevertheless find yourself in a critical situation please get in touch with us immediately so that we can find a satisfactory solution for you.
We will continue to do everything in our power to protect our colleagues and at the same time supply our customers as best we are able.
With this in mind, we will keep you apprised of further developments.