Products & Solutions
HARTING ix Industrial® system cabling for data transmission
Our answer to the challenges that will be presented by Industry 4.0 and IoT.
The standardised mating face of the HARTING ix Industrial® (according to IEC 61076-3-124) provides users with planning certainty. It is available in two codings: type A for Ethernet data transmissions and type B for signal transmissions and serial BUS systems. Depending on the type of cable being used, type A system cables can be used in almost all areas of automation technology, machinery manufacturing, wind energy and traffic engineering. Due to their robust design, they are resistant to shock and vibration according to the EN 50155 railway specification.
HARTING ix Industrial® system cable for data transmissions – type A
The A-coded HARTING ix Industrial® system cables are designed for future requirements, with transmission rates of up to 10 Gbit/s Ethernet. Because of their high current carrying capacity, these system cables enable conventional PoE and PoE+ applications according to IEEE 802.3af and IEEE 802.3at.
An overview of the advantages:
- Standardised according to IEC 61076-3-124
- Transmits up to 10 Gbit/s at 500 MHz according to ISO/IEC 11 801
- 8 poles
- IP20 protection
- 360° fully shielded
- Designed for up to 5000 mating cycles
- Safe and robust cable connection
- Outstanding shock and vibration resistance according to railway specification EN 50155
- Ideal replacement for RJ45 interfaces