FINE PITCH BOARD CONNECTORS: PRODUCT RANGE AND FUTURE DEVELOPMENTS
LIVE-WEBINAR ON JUNE 10, 2020
You may also register for our webinars if you do not have time to attend live. You will receive an e-mail after the webinar with a link to the video recording of the webinar.
Smaller devices require smaller circuit boards. In order to achieve miniaturization, components must also be smaller while maintaining reliability. New developments in fine-pitch board-to-board connectors are supporting this need.
Join our webinar to learn about:
- 1.27mm pitch SMT board-to-board and board-to cable connectivity
- 0.8mm pitch board-to-board connectivity
- Upcoming Product Launches:
- 1.27mm pitch hybrid: signal and high current versions
- High Current versions
- 0.8mm pitch range expansion
- Language: English
- Date: June 10, 2020
9 a.m. PST
12 p.m. EST
11 a.m. CST
+ 15 minutes Q&A
- After the webinar a recording will be available
In our webinar series HARTING Experts Camp we introduce trends, developments and solutions from the field of Industrial Connectivity. Let yourself be inspired and discover opportunities for your company.