Web-Seminar Series 'Modular Industrial Connectors'
Guide to Modular Industrial Connectors + Engineering Data & Services
With your registration you can join the complete Web-Seminar Series 'Modular Industrial Connectors' which takes place from March 24 until May 18, 2022. You are free to join a single Web-Seminar or all three sessions. You may also register if you do not have time to attend live. You will receive an e-mail after each Web-Seminar with a link to the video recording.
Modularisation & miniaturisation have been important success factors for machine manufacturers in recent years. Interfaces are getting smaller and now offer more flexibility. In this Web-Seminar we will give you an introduction to modular industrial connectors.
In this Web-Seminar you will discover:
- An introduction to modular industrial connectors including guidance: Modular vs. Monobloc
- More about the standard aspects of modular connectors when combining power, data and signals
- An overview of new Han-Modular® solutions
- How to benefit from related engineering data & services to save time during design-in
- Language: English
- Duration: 30 minutes + 15 minutes Q&A
- Video available on-demand after your registration
Register for different time zones:
- AMERICAS (English)
You may also register for our Web-Seminars if you do not have time to attend live. You will receive an e-mail after the Web-Seminar with a link to the video recording.