Identity: HARTING IBERIA, S.A.U. Tax ID Code (CIF): A59367581
Address: Calle Viriato 47, 8º Edificio Numancia 1, (08014) Barcelona
Telephone: 93 363 84 84
E-mail: [email protected]
PURPOSE OF THE DATA PROCESSING
Your personal data shall only be used for the following purposes:
(i) Management of the products and services purchased.
(ii) Sending of commercial information, via electronic or non-electronic means, related to the products and services offered by HARTING, including (but not limited to) special offers, promotions, newsletter, etc.
(iii) Market research surveys.
(iv) Customer services, query resolution, submission of complaints or suggestions.
The personal data that is provided shall be stored while the commercial relationship is ongoing, and thereafter shall continue to be stored until the interested party requests its suppression.
If HARTING is provided with any personal data pertaining to an individual with whom it does not have a commercial relationship, said data shall be deleted after a maximum of three years.
Each time a user accesses one of our offer pages and/or accesses a file, the data related to this process is stored in a record file on our server under conditions of anonymity. This process automatically and immediately eliminates any personal references that may be contained in said data.
Essentially, each record consists of the following:
- The webpage from which the file was requested
- The name of the file
- The date and time of the request
- The IP address of the computer from which the request was made
- The volume of data transferred
- The status of the access (i.e. file transferred, file not found, etc.)
- A description of the type of web browser used
This stored and anonymous data shall only be analysed for statistical purposes.
Where our websites offer users the facility to enter personal or commercial data (e.g. name, address, e-mail, etc.), said data is always provided by the user on an entirely voluntary basis, and is only used in order to comply with the user’s desired purpose. The data is processed in strict compliance with the legal regulations. Naturally, any obligatory information is marked as such.
Your personal data shall only be processed and stored in order to fulfill our own commercial purposes. Your data shall be processed confidentially and shall not be shared with any third parties without your authorization.
Use of our websites shall only be linked to a specific individual if the individual in question has given their consent beforehand.
HARTING uses third party service providers to process data, including personal data, for the company’s own commercial purposes. These third parties include cloud-based suppliers and the providers of activity-analysis and web-analytics services. A more detailed description of these services can be found in the Additional Information.
LAWFUL BASIS OF THE DATA PROCESSING
The lawful basis of the processing of data is the granting of consent by the interested party for the principal purpose. This consent shall be requested from the interested party pursuant to processing their personal data.
Under all circumstances, HARTING shall be legally entitled to process data when said data is necessary for entering into a contract. Consequently, the provision of certain minimal personal data is an essential requirement for entering into said contract, and therefore, if said data is not provided, HARTING may not be able to provide the desired product or service.
RECIPIENTS OF TRANSFERS AND DATA-SHARING
HARTING shall not transfer or share data with any other parties, whether within or outside the EU.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
Any individual has the right to find out whether or not HARTING Iberia. S.A.U. has processed their personal data.
Any interested party may also request to exercise the following rights in relation to data held by HARTING by writing to the address specified above:
- Right to access: the interested party has the right to find out whether any of their personal data is being processed and to obtain the corresponding information.
- Right to rectify and suppress: the interested party has the right to correct any errors, modify any inaccurate or incomplete data, and otherwise ensure the accuracy of the data being processed.
- Right to cancel: the interested party has the right to demand the deletion of any data they consider unsuitable or excessive.
- Right to oppose: the interested party has the right for their data not to be processed, and/or for the processing of their data to cease.
- Right to restrict processing: the interested party has the right to place a limit on the personal data that is stored, in order to restrict its future processing.
- Right to data portability: the interested party has the right to obtain their processed data and to share it with other data controllers without restriction.
- Right to not be subject to automated individual decisions (including profiling): the interested party has the right to not be subject to decisions that are based on automated processing and may have a significant impact.
The interested party may, at any time, revoke any consent they may have previously given for the use of their data. However, in the event that you revoke your consent to store and process your data, HARTING shall not be able to provide you with certain services.
In the event of failure to respond to a request to exercise any of the aforementioned rights, the interested party may submit a claim requesting an intervention from the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
What are cookies?
What types of cookie does this website use?
Depending on who manages the computer or domain from where the cookies are sent, and who processes the data obtained, the following types of cookie may be used:
- First party cookies: These are sent to the user’s device from a computer or domain that is managed by the publisher and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: These are sent to the user’s device from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher but instead by another entity, which processes the data obtained via the cookies.
Types of cookie based on the time they remain active on the device:
- Session cookies: These cookies are designed to gather and store data while the user accesses a website.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies allow data to remain stored on the device and may be accessed and processed for a period defined by whoever is responsible for the cookie. This period may range from a few minutes to several years.
Types of cookie based on their purpose:
- Technical cookies: These cookies are required for the website to run properly and play an essential role in enabling the user to access the requested services and content and interact with its functions. Disabling them may prevent the website from running properly.
- Analytical cookies: These cookies make it possible to monitor and analyse the user’s behaviour on the website they are accessing. The data collected is used to measure audiences, traffic and engagement with the website. They also make it possible to determine which browser is being used and the language chosen, among other things. These cookies are enabled automatically on our website. However, you can disable them through opt-out tools or the browser’s settings.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies allow us to manage, as effectively as possible, any advertising spaces that the publisher has included on the website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. The advertisements are displayed based on criteria such as the content that is published or how frequently the advertisements are shown.
The following applications are used to obtain this data:
SSESS*: Session cookie managed by Drupal and only installed after starting the session.
USER_TOKEN-PROD: Identity provider, installed when the session starts.
CONTACT_PERSON-PROD: Contains details of the contact person within the contact tool. May be used without starting the session. This cookie can be used to store the API request in the cache. The contact person is determined in accordance with the language that has been set for the browser.
COUNTRY_LANGUAGE-PROD: Drupal configures this cookie, which contains information on the user’s language and country preferences. In turn, this determines numerous aspects of the behaviour of widgets, which affect how languages are handled. For example, the login page determines the language to be used.
CURRENT_COUNTRY_LANGUAGE-PROD: Hybris sets this cookie, which contains information on the user’s language and country preferences.
In turn, this determines numerous aspects of the behaviour of widgets, which affect how languages are handled. For example, the login page determines the language to be used.
HARKIS-PERSONALIZEDDATA: This is used in order to offer users the correct language for the online store, even before the session has been started. It is set directly upon visiting the store.
HARTING-PRODUCT_HISTORY-DUMMY: Enables the “Last products viewed” component. It is set on the first occasion that the user visits a page containing product details.
JSESSIONID AND VARIANTS: Enables the basic functions of the online store. It is set directly upon visiting the store.
ACCELERATORSECUREGUID: Enables security mechanisms in Hybris, e.g. the webpage is only available after starting the session. It is set at the start of the session.
TS*: ASM (Application Security Manager, f5): ensures that cookies are not changed between one action and the next.
ACQUIA LIFT: Acquia Lift ensures the functionality of the contact tool.
It tracks, collects and stores information on visitors to and interaction with the website. Cookies: tc_ptid, tc_ptidexpiry, tc_ttid, other tc_*
More information: https://docs.acquia.com/lift/
GOOGLE ANALYTICS: Google uses the data we collect to track how you use the website. It compiles reports on website activity and provides other services related to website activity and Internet use. Cookies: _ga, _ga_UA-101420669-1
More information: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
Opt-out tool: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB
GOOGLE TAG MANAGER: This tool helps us manage tags, for writing and rewriting the website’s code. We use this tool for digital marketing. It helps us improve user experience and usability and provides information on which webpages are visited and the amount of time spent on each one.
More information: http://www.google.com/tagmanager/
DOUBLE CLICK: A remarketing and behavioural segmentation service provided by Google that tracks visitors to this website and allows selected advertisers to display personalized advertisements to them online.
More information: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Opt-out tool: https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads?hl=en
Additionally, we hereby inform you that you can easily adjust your browser settings at any time in order to block or remove the cookies that have been installed. However, doing so may change how the website functions and cause some of its services to become unavailable.
Each browser has different settings to disable cookies. Below are links to instructions on how to disable or remove cookies from the most commonly used browsers:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/hub/4338813/windows-help?os=windows-10
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/disable-third-party-cookies
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042