Careers at HARTING
Title: Field Sales Engineer (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- To develop and grow both existing and new business within the target market sectors, via any channel, of the HARTING products.
- Contribute to HARTING’s long term growth expectations with strong profitable sales growth within the territory.
- Use Sales Methodology of the Company and its Ideal Sales Process ( Solution Selling/Opportunity Centric).
- Input and regularly maintain forecast information for the area of responsibility.
- Management and growth of the business within the defined territory with existing and new customers for the complete range of HARTING products and solutions
- Managing and sustaining the sales funnel according to the Ideal Sales Process
- Development of system solutions with the customer, including all HARTING products and services, as well as the use of third-party products
- Professional project management (internal and external) and coordination of key customers on a local and international level
- Presentation of the HARTING Technology Group, as well as technical and business management special topics
- Monitor, communicate and regularly report on competitor activity within Markets and Customers
- In conjunction with the Managing Director/Sales Director establish a forecast for the area by customer
- Monitor and update progress through the LE1, 2 & 3 process
- Ensure CRM for area of responsibility is fully maintained at all times
- Develop business with local Distribution/Agents Network (if applicable)
- Coordination of technical support for Distribution/Agents in conjunction with the Product Managers / Product Specialists
- To implement and maintain all contract and purchase agreements for the area
- Demonstrates convincing technical and commercial arguments when negotiating contracts with the Customer
- Share Product, Application and Market knowledge to aid the development of the total company.
- Ensuring Customer Complaints are progressed to the appropriate Internal dept and outcomes communicated in a timely manner
- Qualification in Electrical Engineering, Communications technology, Mechatronics, or vocational training with additional qualifications (for example, Technician)
- Previous experience in Solution Selling, Complex Sales, Applications in similar Industry
- Project Management
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Good English knowledge (written and verbal)
- PC skills (MS Office, Internet) also Business Reporting and CRM tools
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- We offer 5days work, 13th month salary, discretionary bonus, health insurance, travel insurance, training and career development to the right candidate.
- Interested parties please send your full resume with expected salary and earliest available date by cindy.chiang(at)HARTING.com
- All applications will be served to the recruitment related purpose only. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after completion of recruitment process.