Han® B Rear-Fit / Han-Eco® B
Efficient pre-assembly of cable harnesses saves time and money
The new rear mounting function provides valuable time advantages and can lead to a significant cost reduction.
Until only recently, the application of connectors in switch cabinets required substantial effort that could not be avoided. Pre-assembled cable harnesses and connector parts must be inserted from the inside of the switch cabinet into a bulkhead mounted housing attached to the inner wall of the cabinet. This can be a rather complex challenge.
Automated control cabinet wiring
The rear mounting option considerably simplifies the assembly of cabinets and therefore saves time and money. The switch cabinet units and the cable harnesses can be pre-assembled separately. This allows for the work to be divided up in a more optimal way; processes can even be automated or outsourced, if necessary in order to facilitate even more efficiency and therefore increase productivity.
Combinations with Han-Modular®
In addition to monoblocs for Han®B, the Han-Modular® range can also be used in a plug-compatible fashion in the new Han-Eco®. The hinged frame allows the modules to be integrated into the plastic hood or housing. As a result, this considerably increases the application possibilities for plastic housings in manufacturing.
Additional time savings with Han® ES Press rapid termination
Metal and plastic versions are intermateable
Further advantages result from the plug-compatibility of the Han-Eco® B with standard metal Han® B housings. Thus, combining plastic and metal hoods and housings does not imply any time-loss when it comes to system conversion. Parallel use is also possible, since both variants can be integrated homogenously into your production equipment. This makes it easier to respond with a flexible solution to customer demands. You can also continue to use existing testing facilities, since they fit both material versions; there is no need for changes or additional effort.
Your benefits at a glance:
- Savings of time and cost due to rear mounting options
- Separate pre-assembly of entire cable harnesses possible – thanks to the option to rear assemble inserts as well as hinged or holding frames subsequently by snapping these components “from the rear”
- Reduction of manufacturing cost by better division of labour
- No time-losses when introducing plastic connectors as a new standard in your production facility, since metal and plastic variants are fully intermateable
- Additional time savings by using Han® ES Press rapid termination