Products & Solutions
PCB connectors from a single mould
Smaller, more powerful and at the same time more robust is the credo in all areas on the way to I4.0. The miniaturized design and high variability of har-flex® connectors provide device manufacturers with a freely scalable connection technology that enables them to meet the demands of miniaturization.
With the har-flex® series, Harting is taking a clear step towards future, industrial-grade and miniaturized PCB connectors. Pole numbers from 6-100 with a pitch of 1.27 mm, paired with a wide variety of designs in straight, angled or with cable connection result in a wide range of possibilities.
Customers can realize new and smaller systems without compromising on robustness. Even customized versions are possible on request. try: SMT and THR hold-downs.
CURTAIN UP FOR A NEW ERA OF PCB CONNECTIVITY
Learn about cutting edge board solutions for Industry 4.0.
- Curtain up: Presentation of our new products
- Smaller, smarter, more robust: What development engineers today expect from PCB connectivity
- Into a new era: With the experience from millions of applications to connectors for the future
A special feature of the har-flex® mezzanine connectors is their continuous scalability, with all pin counts available from 6 to 100. This makes custom solutions possible for all customer requirements.
Control cabinet space is money in machine and plant construction. Depending on the requirements of the customer application and the packing density of the I / O's, stringing together 50 or more I / O modules is quite common. It soon becomes clear that each millimeter saved in the width of the individual module has a significant influence on the space saved in the control cabinet.
- Robust and miniaturised design
- Efficient connections to the PCB thanks to fully automated processing
- Many pin counts available
- Product diversity with different connector styles
1. Various pin counts available
2. Customised IDC cable assemblies
3. Additional SMT hold-downs
4. Locking levers and strain relief
5. Automatic assembly possible
NEW variants with the THR termination technique
The new har-flex® THR variants are intended for applications with demanding mechanical conditions. THR stands for Through Hole Reflow: this termination technique uses side-mounted hold-downs. The connectors combine the mechanically stable solder joints of through-hole technology with the automatic assembly benefits of SMD components. The signal contacts are also designed with the SMT termination technique, so that separating the conducting paths within the circuit board remains as simple as possible.
Order your free sample set with har-flex® variants SMT, THR and cable connectors.