How granular do you want to go? A guide to modularity in production technology
Watch the Web-Seminar: You can watch the video directly or later, using your myHARTING account.
Machine and plant manufacturers who adopt consistent modular methods are often particularly successful. Interfaces play a central role in this approach. In this Web-Seminar we will discuss modularity in production technology.
You will discover:
- How to make the modularity of your products as efficient as possible
- A recommended matrix view of machines and plants and the resulting practical activities
- More about the standard aspects of modular connectors when combining power, data and signals
- How to create EMC-compatible solutions with new shielded modules
- Language: English
- Duration: 30 minutes + Q&A
Global Industry Segment Manager Machinery
HARTING Electric GmbH & Co. KG
"Consistent modularization based on the targeted optimization of all costs and service provision processes throughout the entire life cycle (LCC model) enable OEMs to manufacture machines according to a modular design principle - entailing significantly lower costs and time expenditure."