Operational and energy savings for data centres
Watch the Web-Seminar: You can watch the video directly or later, after the submission of the webform below.
The worldwide data centre market is experiencing explosive growth year over year. The amount of energy needed to support data centres is consistently increasing and comprises a significant share of the worldwide electricity demand.
In parallel, decarbonisation and the future of energy are topics on everyone’s mind, including data centre operators, manufacturers, and suppliers. Therefore, it's essential we increase the energy efficiency of our current consumption.
In this Web-Seminar you will discover:
- How connectivity for data centres speeds up scaling and deployment
- How connector selection can improve energy efficiency by up to 50%
- How to enable additional time savings due to complete cable solutions for the whole power chain
- How connectorisation reduces the lifetime costs of operating a data centre
- Language: English
- Duration: 30 minutes incl. Q&A