Products & Solutions
Your partner for inter-car jumper cable solutions
Inter-car jumper cable systems based on customer requirements
Inter-car jumper cable systems are designed for connections between train wagons as roof or underfloor systems. The jumper cables ensure reliable data, signal and power supply between the wagons. Qualified advice, conceptual design and selection of the right components in accordance with the latest railway standards as well as the production of complete inter-car jumper cable systems have been part of our core competence for many years. By means of new testing technologies, we will be able to test under realistic conditions. According to a defined route profile, the entire life cycle can be simulated and thus the load on the jumper system can be simulated and documented.
Well thought out from the start
Our developments are based on customer specifications. The components required, such as connectors, cables and strain relief, are designed according to valid railway standards. 3D simulations for the mechanics and the design present a real view of the jumper cables in their later area of application.
Individuality is our strength
When it comes to special installation situations, we are available as a solution provider and development partner. In places where the standard is not sufficient, we are able to adapt the required components to ensure optimal function.
Well tested is safe to drive
In our in-house Quality & Technology Centre we are able to test all components to be used under high safety standards. Thanks to state-of-the-art technology, load tests can be carried out on connectors and finished inter car jumper cables can be tested under realistic conditions.
Our performance & Your benefits:
- Complete inter-car jumper solutions adapted to your individual requirements
- Conceptual design & Design responsibility for inter-car jumper solutions based on our decades of experience in the railway sector
- Selecting the proper components according to the latest railway standards, including termination techniques, cables and mechanical fasteners
- Customised simulations and tests carried out by our own accredited laboratory
- Saves time and money because our independent testing lab issues the final approval for the inter-car jumper solutions
- Qualified consulting provided by our global network of experts
- Development Competence Centre in Germany with regional production capabilities in Europe, USA, India and China to realise localisation requirements.
"Stecker zwischen den Türen"
(only in German available)
Industrial connectors for railway vehicles
HARTING in transportation