Products & Solutions
Your partner for inter-car jumper solutions
Inter-car jumper cable systems based on customer requirements.
Inter-car jumper are designed for connections between train wagons as roof or underfloor systems. The jumper cables ensure reliable data, signal and power supply between the wagons.
Qualified advice, conceptual design and selection of the right components in accordance with the latest railway standards as well as the production of complete inter-car jumper cable systems have been part of our core competence for many years.
We will able to test inter-car cables under realistic conditions in the future. The entire life cycle can be simulated in accordance with the route profile, thus allowing the load of the jumper systems to be adjusted and documented.
Well thought out from the start
Our developments are based on customer specifications. The components required, such as connectors, cables and strain relief, are designed according to valid railway standards. 3D simulations for the mechanics and the design present a real view of the jumper cables in their later area of application.
Our performance & Your benefits:
- Complete inter-car jumper solutions adapted to your individual requirements
- Conceptual design & Design responsibility for inter-car jumper solutions based on our decades of experience in the railway sector
- Selecting the proper components according to the latest railway standards, including termination techniques, cables and mechanical fasteners
- Customized simulations and tests carried out by our own accredited laboratory
- Saves time and money because our independent testing lab issues the final approval for the inter-car jumper solutions
- Qualified consulting provided by our global network of experts
- Regional Competence Service Center in Germany and China provides custom solutions tailor towards the railway industry
Read more in our technology magazine tec.news: Jumper cables transmit data, signals and power between cars
"Stecker zwischen den Türen"