Products & Solutions
Expanded beam cable assemblies
The most reliable solution for optical connections in the harshest environments.
Expanded beam technology is extremely robust and insensitive to dirt. It was designed to ensure reliable optical connections in harsh and dirty environments. The regular assembly and disassembly of an expanded beam cabling in harsh environments is a hassle-free process when compared to standard connectors. You can even extend an optical connection by simply connecting another cable; there is no need to worry about the cable routing direction or adapters.
In addition to the cable assemblies, modules are also available in combination with the Han-Modular® system for outdoor fiber optic connections. These modules can be disconnected and reconnected as often as required without contaminating the sensitive fiber end surfaces. We also provide cable assemblies for use as connection components to the switchgear cabinet or in your device as a panel feed through.
Your advantages at a glance:
- Easy cleaning and a robust design
- Robust design per IP67
- Aluminium housing
- Mechanical protection provided by rubberised outer casing with cover and bend protection
- Hermaphroditic design, the correct mating face is always at hand
- Easy link extensions for multiple system cables
- No mix ups and no damage during plugging are possible
Do you have any questions about our expanded beam cable assemblies?