Products & Solutions
Expanded beam cable assemblies
The most reliable solution for optical connections in harsh environments
Expanded beam technology is extremely robust and insensitive to dirt. It was designed to ensure reliable optical connections in harsh and dirty environments. The regular assembly and disassembly of an expanded beam cabling in harsh environments is a hassle-free process when compared to standard connectors. It's even possible to extend an optical connection by simply connecting another cable, without using an adapter or taking into account the direction of routing.
In addition to the cable assemblies, modules are also available in combination with the Han-Modular® system for outdoor fibre optic connections. These modules can be disconnected and reconnected as often as required without contaminating the sensitive fibre end surfaces. Single- and multi-mode cable assemblies are available in various lengths, which can be used as connection components at the control cabinet or for a panel feed through in a device.
Your advantages at a glance:
- Easy cleaning
- Robust design
- Aluminium housing
- Mechanical protection provided by rubberised outer casing with cover and bend protection
- Hermaphroditic design (the correct mating face is always at hand)
- Easy link extensions for multiple system cables are possible
- No mix ups are possible
Expanded beam modules, pre-assembled
- 2- and 4-channel
- Customised lengths and variants available
- Also suitable for rough industrial environments
- Can be used in docking frame solutions
- Can be used in the Han-Modular® system
Do you have any questions about our expanded beam cable assemblies?