- These conditions apply to the use of downloads provided on the Internet and other technical documents of HARTING Stiftung & Co KG as well as to all companies and subsidiaries associated with it (collectively described as "HARTING" below) in terms of §§ 15 ff. AktG (stock corporation).
2. Legal reservation
- The contents of the HARTING web pages are copyright protected. The rights to all logos, trademarks, brands, data sheets, views, data, drawings, technical documents and information are the exclusive property of HARTING.
- Every form of processing, utilization or publication particularly for commercial purposes which goes beyond the rights given in this document even in an abridged version only always requires the express permission on the part of HARTING.
- Copyright notices or other right of ownership notices must not be removed.
3. Right of use
- The contents contained by HARTING on the web pages and the information as well as technical documents available for download may be downloaded, saved, printed or otherwise duplicated for the provision of information and internal use in connection with a planned or actual use of HARTING products.
- Distribution of the information as well as the technical documents for public or commercial purposes or another use without written consent from HARTING is prohibited.
4. Right of modification and user's duty to inspect
- HARTING reserves the right to change the technical documentation and the products described in the technical documents or the information and the products described in this information without advance notice at any time.
- Updates by HARTING do not relieve the user of the obligation regularly to inform himself about the respectively current information and contents on the HARTING web pages.
- By granting rights of utilization in accordance with para. 3 of these conditions, HARTING is not under obligation to provide information about changes to the products and/or technical documents.
- The user must check the suitability and the intended purpose of the products in the specific application on one's own authority particularly with regard to compliance with valid standards and laws.
- All information found in the technical documents is without any explicit, implied or tacit guarantee.
- HARTING is not liable for incorrect information or erroneous technical documents, damage or viruses that impair the computer, the equipment or other requesting or downloading devices due to access.
- The aforementioned exclusion of liability is not valid in cases of firm intention, gross negligence, due to injury to life, body or health or due to violation of cardinal contractual obligations or insofar as there is mandatory liability, e.g. according to the Product Liability Law (Produkthaftungsgesetz). Cardinal contractual obligations are those obligations whose fulfilment make the proper execution of the contract possible in the first place and to which their compliance is regularly entrusted to the contracting parties. The claim for compensation for violation of cardinal contractual obligations, however, is limited to typical, foreseeable contractual damage. A change of the burden of proof to the disadvantage of the user is not connected to this regulation.
6. Place of jurisdiction/legislation
- The Law of the Federal Republic of Germany is valid on a supplementary basis to the agreements in this contract under exclusion of the UN Convention on the International Sale of Goods of the 11.04.1980 (CISG).
- Place of jurisdiction vis-à-vis companies or businessmen is Espelkamp.
7. Separability clause
- If one of the aforementioned provisions should be or becomes ineffective, then the parties hereto shall mutually agree a new one that comes closest to the effective one with regard to content. If one or more provisions of this contract should be or become ineffective, then the validity of the other provisions remain unaffected.