Corporate Technology Services
The Corporate Technology Services (CTS) department of HARTING Stiftung & Co. KG inspects the products to ensure their quality as an independent service provider for the entire HARTING Technology Group.
As a HARTING internal laboratory, we have both in-depth testing knowledge and knowledge of the products and their application markets. This enables us to provide competent advice on the test requirements for the different application markets.
They assist with product development and product certifications, design innovative enabling technologies and provide technical consulting.
The independent business unit Corporate Technology Services has set the following goals:
- Conformity assessment, efficient and effective qualification of processes and products by providing measuring and testing technology, as well as technical expertise.
- Support business units in order to accelerate product market launches by getting involved early in the development phase
- Develop and implement innovations by cooperating with universities and research institutes
- Support marketing by giving presentations and transferring knowledge to the customer
Conformity assessment, effective qualification of processes and products
- Computer tomography for analyzing and measuring components
- Dimensional measuring technology (2D, 3D coordinate measuring)
- Surface and material analysis: light microscopy, X-ray fluorescence analysis, plastic analysis, scanning electron microscopy, focused ion beam (FIB)
- Dimensional, electrical, mechanical and reliability inspections on micro-electromechanical systems
- Corrosion tests, protection class tests, climatic tests
- Electrical tests, mechanical tests
- Vibration tests with climate overlay and current load
- Tests on fiber-optic components and systems
- Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC emission, EMC immunity)
- Testing of RFID system components
- Signal integrity (analysis in the time and frequency ranges)
- Conformity tests of Ethernet protocols
- Software and system integration tests
Inspections and consulting to support development
- Support with defining quality requirements and specifications
- Research projects in conjunction with industrial partners, research institutes, colleges and universities
- Basic technologies for new products and processes; Development and implementation of innovations
Support with national and international product approvals
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL), GOST certificates (export of products to the Russian Federation and CIS countries), China Compulsory Certification (CCC)
- Det Norske Veritas (DNV), Germanischer Lloyd (GL)
- ATEX product directive (ATmosphère Explosibles)
CTS service catalog
Transforming customer wishes into concrete solutions Overview of all test spectra and services.
Sehen Sie hier alle HARTING Zertifikate aus dem Bereich Qualitätsmanagement