Products & Solutions
VarioBoot RJ45Angled Connectors and Overmolded Patchcords
What is the VarioBoot Angled RJ45 Assembly?
HARTING VarioBoot RJ45 overmolded patchcords with angled connectors introduces flexibility of controlling the angle and orientation of the RJ45 connectors to have an ideal fit inside of an electrical enclosure or a control cabinet. No matter what the cable routing needs to look like in the end, the HARTING VarioBoot adjustable RJ45 assembly goes with you in all directions – without interference or transmission loss. The path that the Cat. 6A line ends up taking, e.g. through the control cabinet, can be decided at the very end. A short pull on the anti-kink sleeve and a click in the desired direction is all it takes for the line to search out another path. Rounded off by its low height, the HARTING VarioBoot RJ45 offers the perfect solution.
- IP 20 protection rating
- Cat. 6A, 10Gbit/s transmission performance
- Yellow PUR halogen-free, oil resistant cable jacket
- 1 to 1 wiring with 4x2 twisted pair wires
- Operating temperature: -30C to +75C
- Direction of RJ45 connector can be adjusted up to 20 times
- Bend direction can be adjusted from left/right to up/down
- Easy patch cord routing inside devices and cabinets - an adjustable orientation plug allows a user to adjust the angle and orientation of RJ45 connectors on each end.
- RJ45 network patchcords can be utilized in bandwidth demanding applications and can be used for future proofing - 10 Gbit/s transmission performance allows compatibility with the most frequently used data rates in the industrial Ethernet
- Control Cabinets
- Electrical Enclosures
- Ethernet Patch Panels
- Automation, Machinery, Robotics, and Wind Applications