Strong signal transmission requires less space
The new triple “D” inserts are standing for maximum contact density – up to 130% plus, compared to previous standards – without reducing the rated voltage.
The need for space-saving solutions is a fundamental theme in machinery, robotics and automation. It is what prompted HARTING’s development of the Han D® Series, which stands for high contact density and small dimensions. The Han® DDD has twice the number of contacts than the previous standard Han® DD – yet retains the same dimensions and electrical characteristics.
No reduction in rated voltage
No additional tools for PE-connection necessary
As well as space saving benefits, the Han® DDD inserts can also help optimize wiring processes. The installer just needs to deal with one termination technology for electrical and PE contacts. Additional accessories and tools are not necessary.
The Han® DDD can thus optimize the use of interfaces in conventional control cabinets.
Existing contact surfaces for interfaces in robotics, for example, are thereby utilized more efficiently. Space-saving applications are possible in all industrial sectors where electrical connections play a role.
Your benefits at a glance:
- Up to 130% higher contact density without reduction in rated voltage (compared to well known Han® DD inserts)
- Cost reduction: Increased number of contacts per interface
- Process optimization: One termination technology for electrical and PE contacts
- Reduction of assembly times: No additional accessories and tools for PE-connection necessary
- Additional space savings: Connector size can be reduced